Whether you wish to pay on a credit card or debit card, you can now do so free of charge.
At the same time "Economy Car Hire comes out on top in broker comparison!"
According to their 11th September article, "Car hire is fantastic value for money and gives you the freedom to explore your chosen holiday destination at your own pace. Done correctly, car hire is easy, stress free and provides you with a great start to your break!
Sometimes, that can be easier said than done, so we have compared our prices to those of 5 competitors, Holiday Autos, Rental Cars, Auto Europe, Argus Car Hire and easyCar to guide you to making the best choice.
We looked at quotes for Faro Airport, hiring an economy sized vehicle for 1 week in mid-September 2013.(Prices correct as of Friday 30th August 2013.)
See the comparisson chart research here
What have they learned from this?
- The excess amounts applicable ranged from €750 – €4,500 so check what is included in the price you are quoted. All of our headline prices always include either no insurance excess, or excess reimbursement insurance.
- Check the cost of an additional driver. We always include one completely free of charge.
- Does the price include free breakdown assistance? This is always complimentary when you book with us.
- Check what the additional insurance covers. Make sure that damage to the tyres, glass parts and underside of the vehicle are included in the policy, as they are with our top-up insurance which costs just £2 per rental day.
- Is there a fee to pay with a credit card? We have recently removed our credit card fee, so you can pay with a debit or credit card free of charge.
- What is the fuel policy? All of the suppliers that we work with in Portugal operate with a fair fuel policy and we are working hard to increase the number of car hire suppliers worldwide that provide a better deal for our customers.